‘GREAT GRIMSBY CHURCH.’ (St. James’s / ‘Grimsby Minster’) by G. B. Topham / W. Watkins c.1836

£25.00

Availability: 1 in stock

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: linc/ggch/lets/002 Category:

A finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of St. James’s Church, Grimsby (a.k.a. ‘Grimsby Minster’), Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by G. B. Topham and W. Watkins, respectively, and published in Lincolnshire in 1836 (Lincoln: John Saunders, 1836).

  • This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
  • Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 12.3cms (including title & imprint).
  • The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
  • The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
  • Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
  • Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.
Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Orders made from 21st May onwards will not be dispatched until after the 27th May.
This is default text for notification bar