A very attractive and detailed late 19th century map of Greece — with an interesting inset of the Corinth Canal and a fine decorative vignette of Athens — which was published in Jean Migeon’s Nouvel Atlas Illustre Geographie Universelle (Paris: J. Migeon 1890).
- This is an original 19th century lithographic transfer with original colour.
- Printed area is approximately 34.5cms by 44.2cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.