An attractive early 19th century view of Grimthorpe Castle, near Bourne, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and S. T. Davies, respectively, and published in T. Noble and T. Rose’s The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London & Paris: Fisher, Son & co.; 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 11.5cms (including titles).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.