An attractive mid 19th century lithotint of Haddon Hall, Derbyshire which was taken from an illustration by Thomas Allom and published in The Baronial Halls and Picturesque Edifices of England (London: Chapman & Hall, 1848-1858).
- This is a 19th century lithotint with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 28.3cms by 20.9cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.