A charming mid 19th century view of Haddon Hall, Derbyshire which was drawn and engraved by T. H. Shepherd and H. Bond, respectively, and published in Thomas Dugdale’s Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1835-1860).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.7cms by 10.3cm (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.