An interesting and attractive late 18th century map of Italy which was engraved by Thomas Kitchin and published in William Guthrie’s A New Geographical Historical and Commercial Grammar (London: 1777).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21.8cms by 18.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition; folds, as issued. The right margin is close but has been extended. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.