An interesting and attractive late 18th century map of Italy which was engraved by Thomas Condor for William Guthrie’s A New Geographical, Commercial and Historical and Grammar (Edinburgh: Alexander Kincaid, 1790).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22cms by 18.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.