An interesting and attractive early 19th century view of Kenilworth Castle from the Great Hall which was drawn and engraved by J. V. Barber and W. Radclyffe, respectively, and published by T. Underwood (Birmingham: c.1829)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21.9cms by 17.7cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.