A finely engraved and attractive late 18th century view of Lancaster from the River Lune which appeared in J. Walker’s Copperplate Magazine or Itinerant (London: J. Walker, 1792-1803). The original page of text which accompanies the engraving is included with the purchase.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.9cms by 12.4cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.