An interesting and attractive 19th century view of Leigh Court, Somerset which was drawn and engraved by William H. Bartlett and H. Adlard, respectively, and published in John Britton’s Bath And Bristol (London: Jones & Co, 1829/1830).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.8cms by 11.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.