An attractive and detailed early 19th century plan of Liverpool, with a fine vignette view of the city, which was drawn and engraved by G. Cole and J. Roper, respectively, and published in the The British Atlas* (London: Vernor, Hood & Sharpe, 1807-1810).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.3cms by 23.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.
*The British Atlas, comprising of county maps and town plans, was published as a compendium to Britton and Brayley’s renowned Beauties of England & Wales.