A very attractive late 19th century view of the City of Liverpool, Merseyside (formerly Lancashire) which was drawn and engraved by H. Warren and J. Stephenson, respectively, and published by William Mackenzie (1870). This particular example is an early impression printed on india paper.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.9cms by 15.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. The india paper has bobbled slightly in areas but this does not detract. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.