An interesting and detailed late 19th century plan of the overground and underground railway network around London which appeared in John Bartholomew’s Royal Atlas of England & Wales (Edinburgh: J. Bartholomew & co., 1898-1899).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 42.3cms by 33.4cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. There is a minor split / repair to the bottom fold. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.