An interesting and attractive early 19th century view of St. James’s Church, Louth which was drawn and engraved by T. Espin & H. Le Keux, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward Braylay’s The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1809-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10cms by 16.5cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.