An attractive and rare early 17th century map of Luxembourg which was originally drawn by Jacobo Surhonio Montensi, engraved by Pieter Van Den Keere (Latin: Petrus Kaerius) and published in the Cloppenburg version of Gerard Mercator’s Atlas Minor (Amsterdam: J. Cloppenburg, 1630 [French text edition]).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 25.5cms by 18.9cms.
- The map / distance table is in very good condition. The left margin is close but still mountable without loss. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 375 years old.