A finely engraved early 19th century view of the City of Winchester, Hampshire which appeared in G. F. Robson’s Picturesque View of the English Cities (London: John Britton, 1828).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22cms by 16.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There are couple of minor stains either side of the title, but these do not detract. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.