A detailed and attractive early 20th century city plan of Hull which was published in George W. Bacon’s Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1907).
- This is an original early 20th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 47.2cms by 32.1cms.
- The map are in very good condition with decent margins, centrefold as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.