A detailed and attractive late 19th century city plan of Leeds, West Yorkshire which appeared in George W. Bacon’s Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1895).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 46.8cms by 31.8cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefolded, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.