A detailed and attractive late 19th century city plan of Newcastle and Gateshead which appeared in George W. Bacon’s Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., c.1898).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 47.1cms by 31.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. There ae a couple of tears in the top border not affecting the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.