A rare and attractive 19th century vignette view of Pulteney Bridge in the City of Bath, Somerset which was published by J. Hollway, Union Street, Bath.
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.3cms by 8.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with adequate margins. There is an area in the print where the paper is thinner. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.