‘RUINS OF ST. JOSEPH’S CHAPEL, (in Glastonbury Abbey;) Somersetshire.’ by G. Shepherd / J. Grieg c.1808


Availability: 1 in stock

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: some/gasj/boew/001 Category:

An attractive early 19th century view of the Lady Chapel at Glastonbury Abbey, Someset which was drawn and engraved by G. Shepherd and J. Grieg, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley’s The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).

  • This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
  • Printed area is approximately 11.2cms by 17.4cms (including title & imprint).
  • The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
  • The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
  • Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
  • Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.
Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top