An interesting and charming mid 19th century view of Runnymede, Surrey — made famous by King John signing the Magna Carta in 1215 — which was published in Thomas Dugdale’s Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1840s).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.2cms by 8.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.