A very attractive early 19th century view of Shaugh Bridge, near Shaugh Prior, Devon which was drawn and engraved by T. Allom and M. J. Starling, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.9cms by 10.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a minor printing imperfection in the sky area near the top border. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.