A detailed and attractive 19th century map of Spain which was produced by Alexander Findlay F.R.G.S. and published in A Junior Atlas of Modern Geography (London: William Tegg & Co., 1853).
- This is an original steel engraving / lithographic transfer with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 26.5cms by 22.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.