A very finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of St. Albans Abbey, Hertfordshire which was published in William Beattie’s The Castles and Abbeys of England (London: 1844/1845).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.3cms by 11.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.