An attractive early 19th century view of St. Michael’s Church in Stamford, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by Joseph Livesey and W. Watkins, respectively, and published in Lincolnshire in 1836 (Lincoln: John Saunders, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.8cms by 11.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.