An attractive and uncommon mid 19th century view of St. Nicholas Church, Stanford on Avon, Northamptonshire which was drawn and engraved by W. S. Wilkinson and J. H. Keux, respectively, and published in The Architectural Notices or the Churches of the Archdeaconry of Northamptonshire (London & Oxford: J. H. Parker, c.1849).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 11.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.