A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Thaxted in Essex that appeared in John Britton’s The Beauties of England and Wales (London: 1802-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 14.9cms by 10.9cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over/nearly 200 years old.