A very attractive set of late 19th century view of the Market Place and Cathedral, Wells, Somerset which was published in Our Own Country (Cassell, Petter, Galpin & co. London: 1878-1898).
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.1cms by 15cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.