A charming mid 19th century engraved view of Farnham Castle, Surrey which was drawn and engraved by A. W. Wray and W. M. Dorse, respectively, and published in Thomas Dugdale’s Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1842).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.7cms by 10.1cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.