An attractive early 19th century view of Earls Barton Church, near Kettering, Northamptonshire which was drawn and etched by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in John Britton’s The Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain (London: 1807-1826).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.7cms by 21.9cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.