An attractive late 18th century engraving of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, in a decorative rococo border, which was published in [G. A.] Walpoole’s New & Complete British Traveller (London: Alexander Hogg, 1784-1790).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 30.1cms by 20.6cms.
- The item are in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.