An interesting and attractive early 19th Century view of Cowdray House, Sussex which was drawn and engraved by James Storer and published in [James Storer’s] The Antiquarian & Topographical Cabinet (London: W. Clarke, 1810-1818).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.6cms by 7.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.