A very attractive mid 19th century view of Windsor Castle which was taken from an original watercolour by J. B. Pyne, engraved by E. Brandard and published in The Art Journal (London & New York: George Virtue, 1851 / 1854).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 25.6cms by 17.5cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.