An attractive early 19th century view of St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle, Berkshire which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and S. Sparrow, respectively, and published in John Britton’s Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain (London: Longman & J. Taylor; 1807-1826).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.4cms by 16.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Minor mark in the imprint. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.