A charming late 19th century wood engraving of the Abbot’s Bridge, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk which appeared in Alfred Rimmer’s Ancient Streets and Homesteads of England (London: Macmillan & co., 1877).
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 6.2cms by 7.9cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 135 years old.