An interesting and uncommon early 19th century sepia aquatint of Althorp House, Northamptonshire which was published in Travels of Cosmo the Third Grand Duke of Tuscany, Through England, During the Reign of King Charles the Second (1669) (London: J. Mawman, 1821).
- This is an original sepia aquatint with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 26cms by 16.5cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.