A very attractive and finely executed mid 19th century view of Kettering Church, Northamptonshire which was sketched, drawn and engraved by O. Jewitt, F. Mackenzie and J. H. Le Keux, respectively, and published in The Architectural Notices or the Churches of the Archdeaconry of Northamptonshire (London & Oxford: J. H. Parker, 1849).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.1cms by 16.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.