A very attractive mid 19th century view of the City of Bath, Somerset which was drawn and engraved W. Harvey and T. A. Prior, respectively, and published in The Land We Live In (Charles Knight, London: 1847-1851).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.9cms by 16cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.