A very attractive late 19th century view of Birmingham Town Hall which was drawn and engraved by H. Warren and C. Fenn, respectively, and published in John Alfred Langford’s Staffordshire and Warwickshire Past and Present (William Mackenzie, London: 1870).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.1cms by 16.5cms (including main title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on’ Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.