An attractive early 19th century view of the City of Birmingham which was drawn and engraved by W. M. Craig and T. Dixon, respectively and published in Liverpool by Nuttall, Fisher & Dixon (1818).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21cms by 18cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a minor ink stain in the bottom border. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 195 years old.