An interesting and attractive early 19th Century view of St. Botolph’s Church, Boston (also known as ‘Boston Stump’) which was drawn and engraved by I. Hassell and E. I. Roberts, respectively, and published in James Storer’s The Antiquarian Itinerary (London: W. Clarke, 1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.1cms by 7.1cms (including title and imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.