A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Burley on the Hill, Rutland (the former seat of the Earl of Winchelsea) which appeared in Thomas Allom’s The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher, Son & co., 1836/37).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.9cms by 11.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.