A very attractive and rare 19th century engraving of Canterbury Cathedral, Kent which was taken from a drawing by L. L. Raze and published by Pullen, Guildhall Street, Canterbury in c.1840.
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.3cms by 13.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is some minor soiling to the paper. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.