A very attractive and uncommon mid 19th century steel engraving of Castle Howard, Yorkshire, which was drawn and engraved by William Daniell R. A. and J. Redaway, respectively, and published by Fisher, Son & Co. (London & Paris).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.3cms by 11.9cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins.. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.