A very attractive early 19th century view of Chilham Castle, Kent which was drawn and engraved by Loch and Stalker, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley’s The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: John Harris, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 11.2cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.