A very attractive early 19th century view of Coventry, Warwickshire — ‘showing the Churches of Trinity, and St. Michael’s, &c.’ — which was drawn and engraved by Henry Jeayes and J. Burnett, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley’s The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.8cms by 11.7cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.