An interesting and attractive mid 19th century view of Cowes, Isle of Wight which was drawn and engraved by C. Marshall and H. Wallis, respectively, and published in London by Thomas Fry.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.6cms by 13.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.