An interesting and attractive late 18th century view of Ely Cathedral, with heraldric shields and text, which was based on the view by Leonard Knyff / Johannes Kip.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.9cms by 12.5cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition, pasted to a backing paper, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.