An interesting and attractive 19th century view of Bristol which was drawn and engraved by W. Bartlett and C. Mottram, respectively, and published in John Britton’s Bath And Bristol (London: Jones & Co, 1829 ).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.1cms by 9.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.